Wow, This Site Has Changed.

Started by Rickybobby
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rickybobby

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm impressed at the changes and overall feel of the SDN. I've been away for far too long.

Finally, I'm starting the last two years of my undergrad in the Boston area. I'm taking my chances, putting all of eggs in one basket and going for it. I want to apply for the 2012 cycle and although it has taken me this long to finally decide to take my life to the next level I am certain (now) that this is the correct path. I'm looking forward to becoming a more productive member of this online society over the next few years and, finger crossed, hopefully I will meet some of you in medical school!!!

Here's to living our dreams and working hard to achieve them,
RB