Wow.. UW interface SUCKS!! :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chef

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
just installed & started up UW.. ok i can live with the plain jane interface, but every time i try to look up an explanation, the thing gets stuck & dies.... OMG r u kiddin me:mad:

Members don't see this ad.

its the programming of the software (java) is not good

Last edited:
It's probably your computer. Try updating your java. Most people never have had any problems.

Not sure what you're complaining about. Plain jane interface? You'll be glad when you take the exam. It's a near-exact representation of the real deal. As to the freezing, as nowai says, probably your computer/internet connection; or just a temporary thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
just installed & started up UW.. ok i can live with the plain jane interface, but every time i try to look up an explanation, the thing gets stuck & dies.... OMG r u kiddin me:mad:

I had the same problem.

Read the FAQ's for troubleshooting. They give you instructions on how to fix this permanently. I did it and never had a freezing problem again (whereas previously it'd freeze all the time).

I had the same problem.

Read the FAQ's for troubleshooting. They give you instructions on how to fix this permanently. I did it and never had a freezing problem again (whereas previously it'd freeze all the time).

Me too. You need to use the correct version of Java for UW or you will have probs. It's well explained in the FAQ.