• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

mcshow2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2005
Status
Dental Student
To kill a little time, I just measured my blood pressure and pulse... The Results:

BP= 150/94

HR= 127

AND I AM AN ATHLETE WHO HAS DONE NOTHING BUT SIT AT THIS COMPUTER THE LAST 2-3 HRS!!!!

I gotta get off or I am going to die... literally.

I'mFillingFine

Pulptastic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2005
Shuffled off....
Status
Dental Student
mcshow2 said:
To kill a little time, I just measured my blood pressure and pulse... The Results:

BP= 150/94

HR= 127

AND I AM AN ATHLETE WHO HAS DONE NOTHING BUT SIT AT THIS COMPUTER THE LAST 2-3 HRS!!!!

I gotta get off or I am going to die... literally.

lol!! Oh my!!! It's great that we're all taking it so seriously, but we really ARE stressed to the point of danger!! eesh.....*tries to log off*....*refreshes AADSAS*.....*checks e-mail*.....*tries to log off*.....

:( :oops: :scared:

mcshow2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2005
Status
Dental Student
I'mFillingFine said:
lol!! Oh my!!! It's great that we're all taking it so seriously, but we really ARE stressed to the point of danger!! eesh.....*tries to log off*....*refreshes AADSAS*.....*checks e-mail*.....*tries to log off*.....

:( :oops: :scared:

I FILL you on that one... get it? :laugh:

But seriously, getting that one school took a big freaking load off.

About the Ads