WQE 2018

Started by DrZeke
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrZeke

yzarc gniog ylwolS
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Happy New Years Ophtho people!!!

Looks like the WQE is around the corner. I haven't started studying yet.

My plans:

1) start studying Friedman (already marked up from residency) - dividing the book into sections and making a schedule for the next 3 months.
2) Re-read my neuro Kline book - add to schedule as well.
3) Last Minute Optics 2 weeks before

Ophtho questions: 50/day
Chern question book: subject based after I finish a section in Friedman.

Any thoughts? I was gonna avoid going back into the BCSC - I worry I will get lost.