WREB Composite prep # 29 DO

Started by Prosthoman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prosthoman

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope you all doing well. I will be doing composite # 29.
any output for this prep will be appericiated.
 
I hope you all doing well. I will be doing composite # 29.
any output for this prep will be appericiated.

How about if you first learnt how to type before using a handpiece....lol
Well, the preps are pretty much similar just give a bevel on the proximal walls and dont make undercuts.....and dont leave open contact!!
 
lol
I wanted to write input rather than output, my english isn't that bad..lol
but that was a funny comment..
take care and thanks for the reply