WREB CTP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WA dentist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any helpful study material or advice for WREB CTP
Thanks!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I too would like to know about the WREB CTP. I take it next week, and would like a heads up of how people are studying and if they have had good results.

Taking this in a few weeks, and would also like to hear how people are preparing for this.

Im taking it in 2 weeks too... I am preparing for it the same way I would have for PAPT... how about you all? Do you all have any study materials?

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the test on Tuesday. The best advice I can give is that you should know the treatment modifications for any of the health history options that they could check yes. Make your treatment decisions and move on. It is easy to second guess what you should do. My test had a total of 17 questions (5 questions - case 1, 8 questions - case 2, 4 questions - case 3). Know how to write a prescription for anything from a lab, or pharmacy. I didn't feel like the test was trying to fail me. I have heard (rumor) that the results will not be available until December because they may be normalizing the test results. Good luck to everyone and I hope this helps.

Reactions: 1 user
I took the test on Tuesday. The best advice I can give is that you should know the treatment modifications for any of the health history options that they could check yes. Make your treatment decisions and move on. It is easy to second guess what you should do. My test had a total of 17 questions (5 questions - case 1, 8 questions - case 2, 4 questions - case 3). Know how to write a prescription for anything from a lab, or pharmacy. I didn't feel like the test was trying to fail me. I have heard (rumor) that the results will not be available until December because they may be normalizing the test results. Good luck to everyone and I hope this helps.
Hi,
I seriously need your help with CTP exam. I am really confused about the treatment modifications. I have no clue what and where to study from. Do you have any material i can refer to for the systemic diseases? What kind of interactive questions did ou get after you submitted the treatment plan? Can you please share an email id.

Thanks a lot in advance !

hi addededge
I want to know if the exam was all CTP.. No mcq's?
Can you elaborated further on the cases. Was reading WREB busters helpful?
Thanks

Hi , I am taking my CTP in dec. Can you please share taht what all material did you refer to when you were preparing for the CTP exam? Afetr how many days did you get your result? Any tips woud be highly appreciated .

Thanks in advance !

heard their program is full of errors and bugs. people are missing key information bc things are loading up completely. lots of fails from what i hear. haven't taken it yet, but do the tutorials, read everything, and report bugs if you see them for future test-takers. go figure, it's their first year they've used this program so I expect things to be buggy...

as far as studying, i'm going over the ctp manual (a million times) and the dental drug book by lexi-comp.

Hi all:
I have teeth available for the Endo section of the WREB.
If you are interested please let me know,
:)

I just took my ctp. I think I accidently put 500mg/kg instead of 50mg/kg for antiobiotic prophylaxis for a child. Would this be considered a critical error? Result of failure of exam? Everything else was ok on the exam. Wasn't tricky at all.

can u please share ur experience on wreb exam . any material suggestions.I have my exam in 15 days . nervous about it ......

Thank u

Hello I am taking mine in 14 days, any suggestions on what material/book to study???

thank you in advance

Hi everyone! I took my ctp exam and actually i ran out of time. I was not able to finish the last prescription. Only half prescription was done and software kicked me out of the test. How bad can this be in terms of my result? Can i fail entire test because of this?
Thanks!