WREB. Please help. Forgot to get floor examiner initial before dismissing cl2 patient

Started by stw
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stw

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I forgot to get the floor examiner initial before dismissing patient for class 2 in the WREB. Does anybody know if they will sign it tomorrow when I am doing my perio? Please help ASAP.
 
hey do not worry. The 1st thing u do tommo morning is to get his signature.
and tell him that u forgot. they r very understanding.
good luck for tommo
 
You'll probably get a big deduction for not following directions - Just forge the signature!!!! JK - Really I am not advocating cheating 😀