Apr 18, 2010
Status
Dental Student
What materials should I use to study for the written portions of the WREB? Do I have to buy a typodont ahead of time for the endo portion? Does having an assistant help alot? I'm considering using Lu Lau patient finding service because the exam isn't given where I live. Do any of you have experience with this company? Any other advice to prepare me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TBCC

10+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2008
Status
Post Doc
I used Lu Lau when I took the exam a couple of years ago. They were professional and the patients and lesions were ideal. Only problem is you can't meet the patients ahead of time, but usually its not a big deal. Plus it was pricey but I can't remember how much I paid anymore. If you can't find your own patients, its worth it to use them because after you are licensed and practicing, such costs are quickly forgotten. Its also nice to have an assistant who can place a rubber dam.

OP
M
Apr 18, 2010
Status
Dental Student
Thanks for your input. Can anyone tell me what I should use to study for the perio, pros, and treatment planning portions of the WREB? Can you take all 3 computer tests at the same time?