Wright State Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ruggerdoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had an interview at WSU on 10/25. Does anyone know how long it takes them to send out the notifications? I'm new to this whole SDN thing, so someone may have already answered this question somewhere else.

Members don't see this ad.

anyone? Has anyone applied to WSU?

I applied to WSU but I applied early decision. Some people are getting responses within a couple weeks of interviewing and some are hearing for longer (2 months or so)

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied there but haven't received a secondary yet, since I applied pretty late.

I interviewed early november so i'm in the same boat. During the process they mentioned it taking around 4 weeks for the review board to discuss the applicant after the interview. So I would say that you're probably about due...may be a little slow due to the holidays

i interviewed there in late september and found out on halloween. took five weeks.

How long did it take to get an interview after the secondary application was completed and recieved? I sent my letters of recommendation on 11/2/06 and waiting for a reply....which by the way, will they reply via mail or email? Thanks

How long did it take to get an interview after the secondary application was completed and recieved? I sent my letters of recommendation on 11/2/06 and waiting for a reply....which by the way, will they reply via mail or email? Thanks

Check the status page. I received a phone call about getting an interview. However, they use snail mail to send acceptance letters.

Hey, I am a little confused. My AMCAS was verified around 11/01 and I have been waiting for a notification from WSU since then. I haven't received any emails from them until now. I saw kamarja refer to the status page so I decided to check it out. Then, I realized that I was able to access the secondary by typing my name, email and new password.

I just assumed that may be they are taking their time with me since I am an OOS applicant. Just wanted some thoughts on whether you folks received your secondary notification on time. I will be sending an email to them soon inquiring about my status. It says on their website to not complete the secondary until prompted to do so and also to wait for about 3 weeks since AMCAS verification.

Seems like I am way behind in the process now.:scared:

I received my secondary about 2-3 weeks after my AMCAS. Then after I submitted my secondary, it took about a month for them to contact me about an interview. I interviewed on October 25th and STILL haven't heard yet... I'm really hoping they're just behind because of Thanksgiving. Anyway, I hope this helps.

I received my secondary about 2-3 weeks after my AMCAS. Then after I submitted my secondary, it took about a month for them to contact me about an interview. I interviewed on October 25th and STILL haven't heard yet... I'm really hoping they're just behind because of Thanksgiving. Anyway, I hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply. Good luck on your decision.:thumbup:

I talked with the admissions department and they said the next adcom meeting will be on December 13th and the letters will be out a week after that!!! That will be 8 weeks after my interview... is it just me or is that a long time to make someone wait?!?!

I submitted my secondary to Wright State all the way back in July and I still haven't received a rejection or invitation to interview yet :(. Anyone in the same boat?

I talked with the admissions department and they said the next adcom meeting will be on December 13th and the letters will be out a week after that!!! That will be 8 weeks after my interview... is it just me or is that a long time to make someone wait?!?!

That is a long time. However, there are a few other schools that take a significant amount of time after int. to make a decision. I think NYMC takes about 8-10 weeks.

Regardless, I can understand your anxiousness while waiting. Hang in there:thumbup: