Write my LOR, please!

Started by Triathlon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Triathlon

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I just finished my first psych rotation and I asked for a LOR, my preceptor was more than happy to give me one. Then the dreaded words...write it and I will sign it. I want to do this one right. Could any of you help me with ideas? I want it to be well rounded, hitting pertinent areas that will help me the most. Of course I will write it to fit me, I just don't really know what the PDs are looking for. I know this is the place for sound advice. Thanks!