Support SDN by shopping at our
Amazon store.

Dec 19, 2011
Status
Looking to supplement your income? This is the perfect opportunity to stay on top of medical literature, teach future physicians, and earn a great income on the side. Compensation is competitive with clinical work and varies depending on experience, level of training, and your question writing abilities.

link2swim06

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2007
Status
Attending Physician
Looking to supplement your income? This is the perfect opportunity to stay on top of medical literature, teach future physicians, and earn a great income on the side. Compensation is competitive with clinical work and varies depending on experience, level of training, and your question writing abilities.
What is the average hourly pay?

May 17, 2012
Status
Hi! Could you please send me some more information about this opportunity? Thanks!

Dec 14, 2015
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hi i would like more info please

Dec 8, 2012
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I am interested as well.