Write practice USMLE questions and get paid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

APT1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking to supplement your income? This is the perfect opportunity to stay on top of medical literature, teach future physicians, and earn a great income on the side. Compensation is competitive with clinical work and varies depending on experience, level of training, and your question writing abilities.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Looking to supplement your income? This is the perfect opportunity to stay on top of medical literature, teach future physicians, and earn a great income on the side. Compensation is competitive with clinical work and varies depending on experience, level of training, and your question writing abilities.

What is the average hourly pay?

Sending you a PM with more information. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. I would like to have more information. Thank you,

I would like more information about this opportunity please?

Can you send me more information about this opportunity?

Hi! Could you please send me some more information about this opportunity? Thanks!

requesting more information about this opportunity -- please send me a PM - thank you !

Hi i would like more info please

Can I get some more information on this please.

I am interested as well.

Hello, I am interested. Please send me more information. Thank you.