Writing a review paper

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted927298

So I am taking an elective right now and wrote a paper over a topic that my professor says can be published as a review paper! I will be taking her up on the offer.

However, this was not a Lab experience, so i am wondering if I need a recommendation letter from this professor? This professor is also leaving the institution (just told me) due to health issues, and I don't want to bother her too much at this time.

Members don't see this ad.

So I am taking an elective right now and wrote a paper over a topic that my professor says can be published as a review paper! I will be taking her up on the offer.

However, this was not a Lab experience, so i am wondering if I need a recommendation letter from this professor? This professor is also leaving the institution (just told me) due to health issues, and I don't want to bother her too much at this time.

Unless they're an author on the paper, you don't have to list them. If they are an author, then they'll be "sponsoring" you in the publication process and probably wouldn't have a problem writing you a letter—which will undoubtedly be very good!