Writing additional notes in First Aid...help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jutjut

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know usually, it's the thing to do to write lots and lots of notes in the First Aid, but I'm confused about how to go about doing that. For example, FA gives 2 lines about Osteomalacia/Rickets, whereas we spent 2 lectures going over it in med school....I can't fit that material in the sidelines of the FA along with all the notes to the other 10 disease states they list on that page. How do you guys suggest using FA, memorize it cold for the hard facts it contains or try to take notes on every detail in FA and end up with a dense smothered master review book?

Also, general study tips would be awesome...in the 2nd year...goin through path and pharm...looking through FA, Robbines review, BRS path as I go. In a couple months, I'm planning to start kicking into high gear Qbank and general High Yield anat/ BRS physiology/HY cell bio, etc. Then in the weeks before step 1, hit more practice tests, reread and master FA, and hit weak spots/memorization hot spots.

Thanks for any and all help,
Jutjut

Members don't see this ad.