writing help

Started by Pediateix
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pediateix

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is anyone a good writer?
I have a paper due tomorrow for a class and I was wondering if someone can take a look at it tomorrow around noon and correct for any grammar. i will appreciate any help. thank you
 
is anyone a good writer?
I have a paper due tomorrow for a class and I was wondering if someone can take a look at it tomorrow around noon and correct for any grammar. i will appreciate any help. thank you
I could take a look at it. I won't be able to get back to you until later this evening, but I'll have it read and edited for grammatical errors before the second presidential candidate debate
 
I could take a look at it. I won't be able to get back to you until later this evening, but I'll have it read and edited for grammatical errors before the second presidential candidate debate
thanks but i already turned it in lol
 
If your school has a writing center, you should definitely consider using it instead of randomly throwing your problems over the fence and hoping someone will come to the rescue.
I have a paper due tomorrow for a class