Written OB/Gyn Board Exam, Medtext thoughts?

Started by mab45
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mab45

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I'm taking the written boards in June. I'm halfway through Medtext Review Question/Answer books and I love them... has anyone heard how well they correlate to the actual written exam? And by the way, I mistakenly ordered a 2nd set from their site and now Medtext won't let me return them --- check ebay if interested.

Thanks in advance!
 
Hi mab45!
I passed written board last year with very good score with first attempt.
I have some very helpful things to assist with preparation and to successfully pass this test.
Email me if interested [email protected]