wrong forum, sorry

Started by thedrjojo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thedrjojo

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Coming down to the wire again.

No one wants to win it seem. I was sad to see Baylor get smacked down.

I'm an SEC fan, but can Auburn please beat Alabama? Then again, we'd have to suffer a horrible Ohio State vs FSU game... I'd like to see a 1 loss SEC team (Auburn or Missouri) in over Ohio State... maybe Michigan State can do the world a favor.

But I have no footing to stand on, my Gators are a huge joke this year.

So, predictions?

As a UF fan, it hurts me, but FSU over Alabama in the NSG... 😢
 
sorry, meant to put this in the Wolf's den... :slap:

lol... oh well, some pre-vets can speak football too 😛 or one of our mod friends could move the thread 😢

I had to do a double-take....:laugh:

You can always delete it and then post in the Den.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Coming down to the wire again.

No one wants to win it seem. I was sad to see Baylor get smacked down.

I'm an SEC fan, but can Auburn please beat Alabama? Then again, we'd have to suffer a horrible Ohio State vs FSU game... I'd like to see a 1 loss SEC team (Auburn or Missouri) in over Ohio State... maybe Michigan State can do the world a favor.

But I have no footing to stand on, my Gators are a huge joke this year.

So, predictions?

As a UF fan, it hurts me, but FSU over Alabama in the NSG... 😢

I'm a Hokie, don't even start 🙁

Although at least we finally booted Journell off the team. The kid was a douchenozzle.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
College football.....😴

Just not that interesting, especially to someone who grewup in the NorthEast which doesn't have much interesting going on in college football and didn't go to a major Div I program.