wrong PCAT scores????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hookemhorns

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok so I just got home (my parents house) for the summer and found a letter from the Harcourt company that we all took our PCAT through. Anyhow, it said that the PCAT I took back in January 2004 was inaccurately scored, and it appears that it was scored higher than it should have been. To complicate things even more, I was accepted into pharmacy school on these scores! Why in the world has it taken them so long to realize it was scored wrong???? And....it makes me more mad because it said in the letter that they sent the schools my correct transcript (but i guess they won't be sending me one). OHHH, but I get to retake the PCAT, FOR FREE...WOOO!! Anyhow, I plan on calling them tomorrow and finding out more info, but I was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them???