Wrongfully Expelled. Please Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok. This is what I was thinking. But if his 'enemy' turned it in then why wouldn't they just contact said professor and he would say he never wrote those emails?

I can't imagine the emails having been about anything illegal or against the university code, why would you talk about cheating with a professor for example?

What? I don't think you're reading it right. Someone was impersonating the professor.
 
Ok. This is what I was thinking. But if his 'enemy' turned it in then why wouldn't they just contact said professor and he would say he never wrote those emails?

I can't imagine the emails having been about anything illegal or against the university code, why would you talk about cheating with a professor for example?

Maybe they had exchanged nudes. :laugh: