W's vs. D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmacy studen

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am kinds struggling in my biochm class. I am taking too many science classes and working which is causing me to fail my biochm class. should i drop it with W (I already have 2 Ws on my transcript) or should i keep it and try to get C? I know if i re-take it, i will get A for sure. I know my stuff, it just that i didn't had enough time to study due to work and some other family issues. I am working really hard to improve my gpa but C or D will bring my gpa down! please help!! 😕
 
The only thing to be concerned about would be if it looks like a pattern (every time you take a science course, the first time you drop it presumably to avoid failing, then retake). Or if it looks like you can't handle a full course load. But neither scenario sounds like that's the case.

Drop that sucka. 👍