WSSU Class of 2021

Started by mmunderh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mmunderh

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who is attending WSSU beginning Jan. 2018? I want to meet everyone and find roommates!
 
I will be starting WSSU in January 2018 (Contingent upon me completing Chemistry II this summer with at least a B)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be in that class too 🙂

I live in Winston already, but feel free to message me if you need advice on places to live!
 
I have no idea whether we will get a class list anytime soon. My guess would be that we wouldn't receive one until closer to the start of school or when classes start, if we get one at all. That being said, please feel free to PM me if you would like my contact information and want to connect on Facebook! It would be nice to start to connect with some classmates before the program starts and share information and resources. Starting a Facebook group, and then perhaps promoting it on here may be a good way to get other classmates to join sans a class list.