WSU 2017 application

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Dal1, Sep 12, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Dal1

Dal1

Sep 1, 2017
    Has anyone got an invitation for interview?
    I applied mine as ED on sept 3rd and got an email saying that they recieved it, but not for the interview invitation yet.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. sspharmy

sspharmy

Jun 24, 2017
    I didn't apply ED to wsu but it's my second choice school. My friend applied last year and got an interview within a few weeks. She also said that a large number of early decision applicants were accepted, I don't remember the exact # now.

4. Hussein2022

Hussein2022

Apr 20, 2017
    Me too, I have done my on 18th, August and they got my application on 22nd. They sent me an email this week about my prerequisites verification. However, its been almost four weeks and I did not get any invitation. Good luck for us, my first choice is WSU.

5. Cremini

Cremini

Feb 20, 2016
    Same, my ED application was completed on Sept 1st. No interview yet. Still anxiously waiting...

6. Hussein2022

Hussein2022

Apr 20, 2017
    Hi, Cremini.
    Did you get email verifying your completed requisites? They sent me an email this week verifying my completed courses.

7. Cremini

Cremini

Feb 20, 2016
    No, I didn't. After PharmCAS verified my application, WSU emailed me saying that they have received my application. Within the next couple of days, WSU sent me an email saying that I am missing an evaluation from a professional source. After I had gotten all my evaluations submitted to PharmCAS, WSU emailed me again saying that my application has been completed and is currently under review. They also said reviewing process could take up to 4-6 weeks.

I never received anything from WSU about verifying courses... Could you explain further?

8. Hussein2022

Hussein2022

Apr 20, 2017
    "This email will serve as a checklist of your completed prerequisites required for admission to the program." This is what they said. Hopefully, You will get an email next week. This process is about to make sure all your course work evaluations of what they have accepted and what they did not. Are out of state student? I'm from Minnesota.

9. Cremini

Cremini

Feb 20, 2016
    I see.. did you receive that email after the "application complete" email? I'm in state.

10. Hussein2022

Hussein2022

Apr 20, 2017
    Yeah, I have received after the application complete. Probably, after two weeks.

11. Cremini

Cremini

Feb 20, 2016
    Has anyone received an interview yet? It's getting close to Oct. 13th and I'm starting to feel a little defeated haha.

12. Dal1

Dal1

Sep 1, 2017
    I'm also instate student, but haven't recieved the interview invitation yet after they said my application was completed. Just waiting now...

13. Hussein2022

Hussein2022

Apr 20, 2017
    I have just received my interview invitation while I was in my Organic chemistry class. Could not believe it. It's on Oct, 20th.

Cremini and AVR12 like this.
  14. Dal1

Dal1

Sep 1, 2017
    Congrats!
    How long did it take for you to get the invitation after they said they recieved your completed application?

15. Cremini

Cremini

Feb 20, 2016
    Congrats Hussein! Did you select Yakima or Spokane for your preference?

Anyone else applied/heard back? I'm still waiting for mine :[

16. AVR12

AVR12

Tuesday
    Hey Cremini, I submitted on the 1st for spokane and haven’t heard back after the “application complete” email. Hopefully we hear back soon! :)

17. Cremini

Cremini

Feb 20, 2016
    Did you also do early decision?

18. AVR12

AVR12

Tuesday
    Yes I did. I submitted on the 29th and I last heard on the 2nd. When did you submit if you don’t mind me asking?

19. Cremini

Cremini

Feb 20, 2016
    My application was verified early August but it was never completed because it took a few weeks for my professors and pharmacists to submit my letter of recommendation. It was officially considered completed on the 1st of Sept. then WSU sent me the "application complete" email on the 2nd of the Sept. I did ED for Yakima (I don't know if it makes a difference). Hopefully we will both hear back soon. Thanks for updating! It's awesome to hear from other applicants.

20. Hussein2022

Hussein2022

Apr 20, 2017
    About a month I have been waiting, I was checking my email every minute.

21. Hussein2022

Hussein2022

Apr 20, 2017
    I chose Spokane but I want to change into Yakima on my interview day since I have changed my mind. I hope to hear them back sooner.