WSU interview question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

icicle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to have an interivew on March 22nd. I leave out of state. Can anyone tell me "why WSU?"

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to WSU because the tuition is affordable. I am out of state, and i heard my friend said that WSU was located in the middle of no where. Is it true? I am not familiiar with the area so "why WSU?" to you guys.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, it is very true. WSU is in the middle of no where. Not much local culture or activities, not to mention poor weather. But they do have pretty good parties.

WSU is only about an hour south of Spokane, which is a fairly decent size city. There is plenty of culture in Pullman and Spokane, as well as in Moscow, Idaho which is 8 miles away. Museums, water parks, malls, movie theaters, camping, art galleries, etc. Pullman is a college town with a fun atmosphere. The weather is poor? How so? There are all four seasons (snow in winter, blazing hot in summer, and somewhere in-between for spring and fall).