WSU Spokane Prospective student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keakea1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there! I am considering applying to Pharmacy school at WSU- wondering if I could get any feedback from people who successfully underwent the application/ interview process.
GPA?
PCAT Score? (If taken)
Advice?
Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I just finish my application and got an interview this coming friday. What i can say is Pcat is optional, so you dont have to worry about it. They don't consider pcat at all. You got to finish your PharmCas and supplemental application before Feb 1. They usually review and offer the interview really quick if the applicant is qualified. The school is really nice with two locations, one is in Yakima and one is in Spokane. The tuition is reasonable for in state resident. Hope this help.

Hi, I just finish my application and got an interview this coming friday. What i can say is Pcat is optional, so you dont have to worry about it. They don't consider pcat at all. You got to finish your PharmCas and supplemental application before Feb 1. They usually review and offer the interview really quick if the applicant is qualified. The school is really nice with two locations, one is in Yakima and one is in Spokane. The tuition is reasonable for in state resident. Hope this help.

WSU looks at the pcat writing scores. You actually have to complete a writing assessment sometime in the first few weeks of your first semester.

I read on the website that Pcat is optional and they dont consider Pcat in admission process. I though they are no longer require Pcat ;). Not sure if my understanding is right.