WSU - Spokane vs Yakima

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Baboguy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am completing supplemental application for WSU. there is a question that why Spokane or Yakima campus?
I did little research but still have no idea about these two campuses?
Is anyone going to one of these campuses? Could you please give me your thoughts about it? I appreciate you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am completing supplemental application for WSU. there is a question that why Spokane or Yakima campus?
I did little research but still have no idea about these two campuses?
Is anyone going to one of these campuses? Could you please give me your thoughts about it? I appreciate you so much!
Hey there! So I just applied for ED and got an interview for October 21 at the Spokane campus. I know that the Yakima campus is a smaller group of students and they have an emphasis on pharmacy in rural communities. However, Spokane is the main pharmacy school campus with the majority of their students. I have been going to undergrad here in Spokane for 3 years and I'm now finishing up my senior year. It's a beautiful area and the campus is gorgeous. Spokane is a very friendly city and I would highly recommend looking into it more. Yakima is great if you want more of the rural experience compared to the city life of Spokane. Did you end up applying yet or are you going to do regular admission?

Thank for your info. Wishing you could give me this idea earlier. Btw, it was better than nothing. lol Thanks again.
Yes, I finished and got email back today for interview on Oct, 21. I would see you there. so excited!