WTB: 1998 to 1999 BMW M3 Coupe

Started by ajri02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ajri02

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you are considering selling your 95-99 bmw m3 (1998 1999) preferred please let me know I would like to come see it if it has lower than 200,000 km or really close to it and tastefully modified or stock. let me know , serious buyer. Looking for a clean example. lower km the better. I have had e36 cars before so I know what I'm looking at. I can pay a fair price for a clean one, not looking for you to give it away. text me for fast response



Thanks
______________________________________________________implant
2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET
Implant Nhân Tâm đầu tiên tại Việt Nam đã thực hiện thành công ca phẫu thuật cấy 2 implant zygoma ở vùng răng sau và phục hồi răng ngay tức thì cho bệnh nhân có xương hàm trên bị tiêu trầm trọng.
 
Last edited: