WTB: BR, Nova Phys, EK 1001 and Audio Os.

Started by Cessna120
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cessna120

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for the following books:

Berkeley Review- All of the Bio, Chem, OChem, and Verbal books (most recent editions only)

ExamKrackers:-FOUND
- EK 1001 books-FOUND
- EK Bio-FOUND
- Audio Osmosis-FOUND

Official Guide to the MCAT (most recent)

Nova Physics (most recent)

Thank you...
 
Last edited:
I have 1001 question in MCAT Biology, Physics, and Organic Chemistry if you are interested. PM me if you're interested.

I have have TBR Organic Chemistry and Biology. They are not the most recent versions but they are very similar to newer versions.