WTB: Complete Berkeley Review MCAT Set

Started by cpufreak3
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cpufreak3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking to buy the complete set (or close to complete) of Berkeley Review MCAT books.

Please post here and PM me. Serious buyer here and will pay PayPal ASAP if the price is right. Thanks
 
I have one your looking for, including practice tests. All used with some writing, but in excellent condition.

Here's what I have:

-Bio I & II
-Physics I & II
-Gen. Chem I & II
-Orgo. I & II
-Verbal Reasoning
-Writing Section
-6 TBR Practice Tests

Let me know if you're interested.