WTB: DAT exam prep material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Polarbear85

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I only have the Kaplan material for DAT and looking for other materials that might be helpful in preparing me for DAT. I know about Destroyer, DAT achiever, topscore, crack the DAT PAT, Cliff test prep DAT, Barron's DAT Prep, Shaum's Biology etc. This is all I know. If you have any of these and are interested in selling, please contact me. I would prefer the material that has more practice problems and real practice exams. Also, I would like to get the unmarked books, I get really freaky if I already see the answer marked, so I think that's very important.

Thankyou.
 
Hi
I only have the Kaplan material for DAT and looking for other materials that might be helpful in preparing me for DAT. I know about Destroyer, DAT achiever, topscore, crack the DAT PAT, Cliff test prep DAT, Barron's DAT Prep, Shaum's Biology etc. This is all I know. If you have any of these and are interested in selling, please contact me. I would prefer the material that has more practice problems and real practice exams. Also, I would like to get the unmarked books, I get really freaky if I already see the answer marked, so I think that's very important.

Thankyou.

What do you mean you have the Kaplan material. Do you have the Kaplan Blue Book or do you have the DAT student kit?