WTB: DAT exam prep material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Polarbear85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I only have the Kaplan material for DAT and looking for other materials that might be helpful in preparing me for DAT. I know about Destroyer, DAT achiever, topscore, crack the DAT PAT, Cliff test prep DAT, Barron's DAT Prep, Shaum's Biology etc. This is all I know. If you have any of these and are interested in selling, please contact me. I would prefer the material that has more practice problems and real practice exams. Also, I would like to get the unmarked books, I get really freaky if I already see the answer marked, so I think that's very important.

Thankyou.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
I only have the Kaplan material for DAT and looking for other materials that might be helpful in preparing me for DAT. I know about Destroyer, DAT achiever, topscore, crack the DAT PAT, Cliff test prep DAT, Barron's DAT Prep, Shaum's Biology etc. This is all I know. If you have any of these and are interested in selling, please contact me. I would prefer the material that has more practice problems and real practice exams. Also, I would like to get the unmarked books, I get really freaky if I already see the answer marked, so I think that's very important.

Thankyou.

What do you mean you have the Kaplan material. Do you have the Kaplan Blue Book or do you have the DAT student kit?

I meant I took the Kaplan class and have the blue book.