1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: DAT exam prep material

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Polarbear85, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Polarbear85

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi
    I only have the Kaplan material for DAT and looking for other materials that might be helpful in preparing me for DAT. I know about Destroyer, DAT achiever, topscore, crack the DAT PAT, Cliff test prep DAT, Barron's DAT Prep, Shaum's Biology etc. This is all I know. If you have any of these and are interested in selling, please contact me. I would prefer the material that has more practice problems and real practice exams. Also, I would like to get the unmarked books, I get really freaky if I already see the answer marked, so I think that's very important.

Thankyou.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TempleDMDKrazd

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    What do you mean you have the Kaplan material. Do you have the Kaplan Blue Book or do you have the DAT student kit?

4. Polarbear85

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I meant I took the Kaplan class and have the blue book.