WTB: Stethoscope & Sphygmomanometer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Garfield3d

An Orange Cat
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

As an entering P1 pharmacy student, I am hoping to find a quality stethoscope at an economically friendly price. I am hoping for one of the following:

1.) Welch-Allyn Harvey Elite
2.) DRG Puretone Cardiology
3.) ADC Cardiology 601 or 602

Please send me a PM or an e-mail if interested. Additionally, if you have other stethoscopes that you feel may be of interest, please feel free to pose them to me as well (though I do want to warn that I may be a bit picky).

Of lesser concern is a sphygmomanometer. These things seem pretty cheap and universal in quality. However, if anyone has a sphygmomanometer that they would like to get rid of, then I could certainly use one.

Thank you for your time.

--Garfield3d
 
Can certainly help with some advice here, feel free to contact me
 
I have a WelchAllyn sphygomomanometer for sale if you are still looking for one. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or you can send me a response through SDN if you would like. Hope to hear from you soon!