wtf someone got a 29AA!?

Started by Masterus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Masterus

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got the 2014 ADEA guide and someone got a 29AA apparently and went to University of Washington haha. I was just casually looking through and most schools have 24s-26s at the upper range, but then was like wtf when I saw University of Washington. That's a crazy score...
 
I just got the 2014 ADEA guide and someone got a 29AA apparently and went to University of Washington haha

You more surprised @ the 29 or that they went to Washington? Washington is a very well regarded school, cheap if in-state, with a positive track of matching specialties.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone with a score like that should be at an ivy
014944bf103c6ef4095941dcbc331c08976e64d9372adb492e6eca04d10253b1.jpg