You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Wtf...what's with this green color scheme?
Started by Its Z
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The mods, as usual, fail again miserably.
I'm boycotting until they change it back...or I feel like posting again.
I'm boycotting until they change it back...or I feel like posting again.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, this is a lot harder on my eyes. It looks very monotone.
First seal of the pharmacy apocalypse includes SDN changing appearance and four new moderators riding in
We have owl, delano, and chemguy...just need one more
We have owl, delano, and chemguy...just need one more
For anyone who dislikes the new scheme, you can change it back to the old style. There's a drop down box that says "SDN 2012" near the bottom left side of the page in the horizontal gray bar. Pick "SDN Classic" and you're good to go.
First seal of the pharmacy apocalypse includes SDN changing appearance and four new moderators riding inWe have owl, delano, and chemguy...just need one more
![]()
I feel so unloved 😡

I think this does mean that your apocalypse is ready though!
For anyone who dislikes the new scheme, you can change it back to the old style. There's a drop down box that says "SDN 2012" near the bottom left side of the page in the horizontal gray bar. Pick "SDN Classic" and you're good to go.
That's so much easier for my eyes!

I asked the same thing. The font is outrageously unreadable. Thankfully it was so easy to switch back, or I would probably have abandoned SDN
I asked the same thing. The font is outrageously unreadable. Thankfully it was so easy to switch back, or I would probably have abandoned SDN
Agree. All these fancy changes that don't improve anything.
I didn't like the fact that I couldn't tell which posts I had read...no need to ever read Sparada's posts more than once!
clearly i blame the new pharmacy schools... their goal is to stop people from reading sdn so they people won't know what's going on.
D
deleted129840
I like the new look too
clearly i blame the new pharmacy schools... their goal is to stop people from reading sdn so they people won't know what's going on.
This post FTW!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
clearly i blame the new pharmacy schools... their goal is to stop people from reading sdn so they people won't know what's going on.

For anyone who dislikes the new scheme, you can change it back to the old style. There's a drop down box that says "SDN 2012" near the bottom left side of the page in the horizontal gray bar. Pick "SDN Classic" and you're good to go.
Thank goodness
The new scheme really is much nicer.
I am not paid to say that.
I am not paid to say that.
I like it!
Thank you!😍For anyone who dislikes the new scheme, you can change it back to the old style. There's a drop down box that says "SDN 2012" near the bottom left side of the page in the horizontal gray bar. Pick "SDN Classic" and you're good to go.
Love the new look. It looks a lot cleaner. For those of you complaining that the font is too small, you are getting old.
It keeps changing back to the new layout everytime I go to a new post. Is there a way to permanently keep it at the old layout?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 434
- Replies
- 17
- Views
- 3K