Wtf?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ear-ache

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A link for "anesthesia suffering" was at the top of Scutwork.com's home page and when I clicked it took me to:
http://www.besthealthreports.com/Anesthesiology-thankyou.php

Is there some sort of spy-ware in my computer than knows I'm on SDN anesthesia a-hell-of-a-lot and mistakenly came up with this "custom" advertisement? Weird... Scary...

Guess I should be glad it didn't come up with an advertisement for “fat chicks & farm animals” ;)

Members don't see this ad.

ear-ache said:
A link for "anesthesia suffering" was at the top of Scutwork.com's home page and when I clicked it took me to:
http://www.besthealthreports.com/Anesthesiology-thankyou.php

Is there some sort of spy-ware in my computer than knows I'm on SDN anesthesia a-hell-of-a-lot and mistakenly came up with this "custom" advertisement? Weird... Scary...

Guess I should be glad it didn't come up with an advertisement for “fat chicks & farm animals” ;)

Time to run/download Ad-aware

the best spyware software i have come across is webroot spy sweeper.it runs in real time unlike the free stuff, and updates its database almost daily. when ever i have run a manual sweep i have never had any spyware unlike adware, etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
ear-ache said:

do you need a link for that?

i know this guy in Seattle who.. uh... um..

nevermind.

how 'bout them Steelers??

Trisomy13 said:
do you need a link for that?

i know this guy in Seattle who.. uh... um..

nevermind.

how 'bout them Steelers??

spoken like a man in a bunny suit

Sugar72 said:
spoken like a man in a bunny suit

bunny suit.

please don't say those words unless we are about to go on the nth tour of an identical OR.

but then wouldn't it be fun if we could wear real fuzzy bunny suits on the tour? instead of the "one size fits all or at least everyone but me oh god if i move my arms this will rip" reinforced paper bunny suits.