Wtf?!

Started by valkairon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

valkairon

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've been checking my email every day because I was expecting to be placed for housing and they only give you two days to reply. I have to check the school email cause they wont send stuff to our personal email - fine, but then they randomly decided to switch their service from outlook to gmail and so the service had been down. I check today and see they sent me that email like five days ago when it wasn't working for me!!!

I had called too, and was told I wouldn't even be placed til like next month.

Ugh, this is so annoying! I e-mailed them explaining the situation, but I have this terrible feeling they're just gonna go "Sad day for you" and I'll get either a super crappy spot, or have to find some other place on campus. T_T"
 
My new email address after the switch had a sweet 69 in it after my last name. That screams professionalism! I was downgraded to 59 today.

Hope you're not screwed on housing from it all.
 
So I've been checking my email every day because I was expecting to be placed for housing and they only give you two days to reply. I have to check the school email cause they wont send stuff to our personal email - fine, but then they randomly decided to switch their service from outlook to gmail and so the service had been down. I check today and see they sent me that email like five days ago when it wasn't working for me!!!

I had called too, and was told I wouldn't even be placed til like next month.

Ugh, this is so annoying! I e-mailed them explaining the situation, but I have this terrible feeling they're just gonna go "Sad day for you" and I'll get either a super crappy spot, or have to find some other place on campus. T_T"

Off campus apartment not an option?