Wth...is this some joke?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khala Jaan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
first they do the fake interview invites..
then the fake acceptances
and now making us all stay awake for nothing!

Members don't see this ad.

awww khala. it's not fake. have faith. it's still early. plus, an acceptance tomorrow is as good as an acceptance today. :D

i cant wait, jem!!! ima gonna wake up at 8 just to be available on teh fone :p
thats serious khala--sacrificing my dear sleep!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be at an interview tomorrow... I hope someone from dental school calls me with some good news and leaves a message. :scared:

ahhahaha
i dont think theyll accept "oh it was anohter school accpeting me" as an acceptable excuse for answering ur fone during hte interview lol
I'll be at an interview tomorrow... I hope someone from dental school calls me with some good news and leaves a message. :scared:

ahhahaha
i dont think theyll accept "oh it was anohter school accpeting me" as an acceptable excuse for answering ur fone during hte interview lol

I know right... I need to find a secret place far from the dental school so I can check my messages (provided I have some, of course).

hahahaha ull be in hte bathroom stall screaming LOL and the admissions director will be in the stall next to you, thinking ur on crack lol

first they do the fake interview invites..
then the fake acceptances
and now making us all stay awake for nothing!

I'm confused... I thought I was going to find out if I got into dental school this morning!

I'm confused... I thought I was going to find out if I got into dental school this morning!

Guess not... but I think we can receive acceptance phone calls today.