Wth???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SirShagaLot

Move Maker Extraordinaire
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, go to the adea home page and click on "contact us" in the upper right hand corner, wtf is that?????? www.adea.org

Members don't see this ad.

thats crazy!

this happens all the time... ADEA has poor web security precautions...

Members don't see this ad :)
do u guys know the adea phone number? im just trying to contact them b/c i haven't recieved my 45th edition yet and I cant get the damn phone # b/c that stupid hacker crap is on the contact page.

thanks

202-289-7201

can't find a 1800 number

The whole website was like that a few months ago. It's crazy that someone has the time to hack the ADEA.org website. How boring is that?

It sure makes me feel safe that they have all of my personal info. :thumbdown:

the hacker doesn't target just the adea. They most likely originate in a foreign country and build or write a program that attacks certain faults with servers or other security measures. When the security is compromised a new page is set up announcing the defeat of the original site.

Judging by the crappy layout of the adea website I highly doubt any of the web technical support team has even noticed the hackerz link...why do I pay fees for adea membership? Someone please remind me...

i dont pay, im happy with my free folder, pin and pen from them :D