Wvsom # 2 :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrsalpacino

~*Sara*~
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry for posting this again but I can't seem to find my original! My question was how long did it take for people to hear back from WVSOM about interviews? And by this I mean how long from submitting your AACOMAS did you receive an invitation for an interview? Do you think I should call? Thanks and sorry again:oops:

Members don't see this ad.

I think you'll find a lot of people in your boat. I was complete at the beginning of September and it took about a month to hear back about my interview. Keep checking that status page!

I'm still waiting, been waiting since September 1. I called adn the lady said they're going through the pile now, but they're a bit behind.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview two weeks ago and still no answer. I called Angela today and she said that they are really backed up. They review every Tuesday and they update who got reviewed on tuesday the next day on the chek-list. I guess we just got to keep on playing the waiting game.

Got my acceptance the 2nd Tue after I interviewed. Good luck!

I recieved an interview fairly quick. Was interviewed and accepted within a week.

same here.. i received an interview fairly quickly....but since i already got in to my top choice, i withdrew my application from WVSOM :) good luck to all of u.

Just got accepted today!!!! It took exactly two weeks after my interview to get a response. Its a waiting game but we have all worked real hard so i guess in the end it is all worth it!

Just got accepted today!!!! It took exactly two weeks after my interview to get a response. Its a waiting game but we have all worked real hard so i guess in the end it is all worth it!

congrats!

I interviewed fairly early and got accepted within a week. so if you're concerned, call them, but as many people said, they're really backed up. but its worth a shot i guess.