WVSOM and LECOM Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hititflush

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have interviews coming up at both of these places and was wondering if anyone remembered how it was. Questions would also be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

If you check the school specific threads you will find info from this year's applicants about their interview experiences. I interviewed at LECOM Erie and they are doing group interviews with very standard questions. I was asked only three questions: Tell us an interesting fact about yourself. Describe a hardship in your life and how you dealt with it. Is healthcare a right or a privilege? The questions varied from group to group on my interview date and also seem to have varied from date to date. If you have prepped all the standard med school interview questions you will be fine. I wasn't crazy about the group interview thing - most people, myself included, seem to feel that they did not get to say as much as they wanted. It is easier, in a way, because you can take a break between your responses while others talk and you have less opportunity to put your foot in your mouth. :laugh: