WVSOM Interview 4/16

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngtraumadoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello

I have an interview at WVSOM on 4/16. Does anyone else have an interview here at that time. Its a bit late so there may not be too many/if any open seats but its still and interview.

What is the best place to stay overnight as I will be flying in. I think the school offers bed/breakfast and General Lewis Inn bu they do not provide a shuttle back to the airport.

Hmm...

Members don't see this ad.

did you receive your interview invite via email or snail mail?

Hello

I have an interview at WVSOM on 4/16. Does anyone else have an interview here at that time. Its a bit late so there may not be too many/if any open seats but its still and interview.

What is the best place to stay overnight as I will be flying in. I think the school offers bed/breakfast and General Lewis Inn bu they do not provide a shuttle back to the airport.

Hmm...

I stayed at the General Lewis Inn. I thought it was a great place to stay. It is only a couple of blocks from WVSOM, so it is within walking distance.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks businessman!!

- your number one fan :)

thanks. I got my invite by email and it also showed up on the online app. status page.

I got an e-mail YESTERDAY inviting me to interview, but when I called today they told me that they didn't have anymore appointments available, but they put me on a list to be called if someone cancels.

I had totally given up on WVSOM because I hadn't heard anything from them until yesterday. I'm really excited that they contacted me, and I hope that if something opens up, that I will have some advance notice so I can find a way to make it down to WV.

did they say that they didn't have any more interview slots for the rest of the month? or just on your intended day that you were supposed to interview? (i'm still holding my breath for wvsom!)

did they say that they didn't have any more interview slots for the rest of the month? or just on your intended day that you were supposed to interview? (i'm still holding my breath for wvsom!)

She said they currently did not have any open appointments for interviews for the rest of the year, but that they'll call if someone else cancels their interview. I was so surprised to even get an e-mail, and I just got it yesterday.

i guess i should stop holding my breath then:thumbdown: