WVSOM Interview!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pappy846

MS-.8 KCUMB 2011
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, 8/17...got an email from WVSOM for a secondary app...then not even 5min later another one for an interview!!!

Apparently they only send secondaries for interviewees.

I wasn't even expecting one interview...and I have two!!

AZCOM--9/22
WVSOM--9/25!!

Good old country tour eh.

Wish me luck :D

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! What are your stats like if you dont mind? You can PM me.

WooHoo...me too. Just got the two emails, one after the other notification today too! I have to make the trek all the way from Washington state too. Looks like we got the same interview date too pappy. See ya there

Members don't see this ad :)
I got one as well for 9/18. I have to go from Colorado.

FizbanZymogen said:
WooHoo...me too. Just got the two emails, one after the other notification today too! I have to make the trek all the way from Washington state too. Looks like we got the same interview date too pappy. See ya there

Heeeey...where abouts in WA?? I'm from Kent...whuup whuuuuup. I'll be flying from AZ though, after my AZCOM interview.

pappy846 said:
Hey all, 8/17...got an email from WVSOM for a secondary app...then not even 5min later another one for an interview!!!

Apparently they only send secondaries for interviewees.

I wasn't even expecting one interview...and I have two!!

AZCOM--9/22
WVSOM--9/25!!

Good old country tour eh.

Wish me luck :D

WVSOM is most likely the easiest interview (most relaxed) have fun

See some of you there on 9/18!

pappy846 said:
Heeeey...where abouts in WA?? I'm from Kent...whuup whuuuuup. I'll be flying from AZ though, after my AZCOM interview.

Originally from Olympia but I am at Central Washington Univeristy in E-Burg. Much love to my Washington homies! Peace :cool:

Jamers said:
WVSOM is most likely the easiest interview (most relaxed) have fun

Hey Jamers, what ever happened to your cool Drizzt avatar. reminds me of the old days in high school when I used to play Forgotten Realms. Now I just read DragonLance and Play GOLF!!!!! :thumbup:

FizbanZymogen said:
Hey Jamers, what ever happened to your cool Drizzt avatar. reminds me of the old days in high school when I used to play Forgotten Realms. Now I just read DragonLance and Play GOLF!!!!! :thumbup:

I rarely have time to read for joy now so...Drizzt will have to go on the back burner for awhile. I think I changed it a few months ago because I missed Australia.