Wvsom Interviewees 3/21

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschoolplease

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who interviewed on 3/21 or later at WVSOM heard anything yet?:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on March 26 (Monday) and they said they review files every Tuesday but that even if our files were complete that day, they would probably not be reviewed before April 3. I hope I hear something soon, I really would love to go to WVSOM. Hopefully it will be reviewed next week, I am going bonkers.:smuggrin::barf:

I wish you well!! Just got my acceptance Tuesday night!!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Hopefully that doesn't mean i got wait listed but that they just haven't reviewed my file yet:hungover: congrats on your acceptance!!! if you don't mind, what kind of stats did you have, i am worried about my MCAT score.

3.1 GPA 25M MCAT
I started undergrad horribly, but was able to pull myself out of a huge hole. I think it was my experience in research that got me the seat. I am sure you will be fine, I know Angie told us there were like 40 seats in the class, plus I think they have a pretty high acceptance post interview rate. Best of luck, we might be classmates!

3.94 gpa and 24P MCAT
I'm not real thrilled with the MCAT:( but I was hoping the gpa would say a lot. I still haven't heard anything as of today which has me worried because my interview was March 26 and I would really like to go to WVSOM. It is way too expensive and 3 hours from home but the environment is wonderful and the people are soooo ;) nice! I'm just hoping I get an answer soon. Thanks for the reply, it was encouraging!! :)

did anybody who interviewed there recently find out when their last day of interviews is? are they still sending out invites, or are they done for this cycle? i know sunshinenyc had said earlier that they would only contact people if anyone declined an interview invite, but i got an email from them saying my file was still under review, so i'm confused.

did anybody who interviewed there recently find out when their last day of interviews is? are they still sending out invites, or are they done for this cycle? i know sunshinenyc had said earlier that they would only contact people if anyone declined an interview invite, but i got an email from them saying my file was still under review, so i'm confused.

The last day of interviews is april 30th I believe...I just asked Annette about that.

thanks for the info businessman. your twins are so precious!