wvsom lors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinydancer111

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those invited for an interview at wvsom what lor are required to have sent in? the website is somewhat confusing? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

thank you : ) did you really like wvsom when you visited?

Members don't see this ad :)
feb 26th so im hoping it goes well, its my first!

feb 26th so im hoping it goes well, its my first!

Good luck on you interview. I interview on March 2nd and have been very impressed with how nice Annette and Angie are. What are you leaning towards PBL or SBL? Any thoughts from others that have interviewed at WVSOM would be appreciated.

im leaning towards pbl but want to hear more about it the day of interview. how about you?

does anyone know what days of the week they do interviews? I just got an invite today and I'm trying to decide if I want to go/have time to go.

does anyone know what days of the week they do interviews? I just got an invite today and I'm trying to decide if I want to go/have time to go.

I think they interview on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

Are you going to interview there?

Did you get the invite via email or phone call?

I'd like to. Does anyone know how the secondaries and interviews work? I never received a secondary or even filled one out. Do they send them only once you've accepted the interview invite?

Once you call in to accept the interview they will open up more information on your login to WVSOM, which includes the secondary. I'm really excited to to interview there. It is a really good school. Good luck!

I had my interview but I recieved a 'decision deferred' today. What does that mean? Waitlisted/Alternate status? And when will they decide on these deferred individuals?