WVSOM Open House anybody

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Poliscidoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody

I'm going to the open house this weekend at WVSOM and I was wondering a few things. A) is anybody else going to be up their. B) if anybody has been to one of their open houses before what was it like? C) also what should I wear (loser I know), it says casual, so I was going to wear a white shirt, tie, and blue blazer.. Is that to much??

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I will be there. This will be my first ever open house. However, I think casual is way more casual than that. I am just going to wear jeans and a polo. It's not like its an interview. Plus you wanna be comfortable to do all the walking. Also, being a west virginia resident myself, the weather can change in an instant. Anywho, I am taking "casual" as comfortable clothes.

See ya there!

I will be there. This will be my first ever open house. However, I think casual is way more casual than that. I am just going to wear jeans and a polo. It's not like its an interview. Plus you wanna be comfortable to do all the walking. Also, being a west virginia resident myself, the weather can change in an instant. Anywho, I am taking "casual" as comfortable clothes.

See ya there!

Thanks, yea I guess I should tone down the coat and tie.. It just that for my school "casual" means a jacket tie and slacks.. I can't wait to get out of this place..

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a first year at WVSOM now. Lemme know if you guys/gals need any info or if I can help out in any way.

Hope you like the school. I know I sure do......

Welcome to Lewisburg.

I'll be at the open house as well. Lookin forward to it! This will be my second school visited, VCOM being the other school.