WVSOM secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Iceageheatwave

RiniMonster
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just noticed through email that the secondary needed to be sent over at least two weeks before the interview. ( i stupidly assumed that it just had to get there before my interview date). My interview is the second of february and i plan to expediate the secondary to them so it arrives this saturday. Do you think this will be greatly looked down upon? i feel really irresponsible.

Members don't see this ad.

I just noticed through email that the secondary needed to be sent over at least two weeks before the interview. ( i stupidly assumed that it just had to get there before my interview date). My interview is the second of february and i plan to expediate the secondary to them so it arrives this saturday. Do you think this will be greatly looked down upon? i feel really irresponsible.

If it there Saturday, it will be almost two weeks. It is not like you waited until the day before. I don't think it will be that bad, but I don't know much about WVSOM or their secondary. I don't know how they will perceive it. Just get it out to them as soon as possible. Good luck!:luck:

i did something similar to what you did and it didn't seem to make any difference...i think they just want some time to review your application before they see you. When i got to my interview it was like they already knew me...i didn't even have to introduce myself...

and despite that i got my application in in less than two weeks before my interview...i was still accepted...so don't worry about it...just get it in

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, Liberty & DoctorMom. I dreaded showing up to the interview and being told something like "soooo, you come off unreliable and irresponsible because you did not adhere to our simple deadlines. explain yourself"

Thanks, Liberty & DoctorMom. I dreaded showing up to the interview and being told something like "soooo, you come off unreliable and irresponsible because you did not adhere to our simple deadlines. explain yourself"

nah....WVSOM is very friendly..you'll be fine...but just incase they may ask...make sure you have an answer...but i wouldn't worry

Bit of schocker in the mail today...I recieved an interview invite from wvsom. Did anyone else have issues accessing the secondary after they recieved this email? I used the ID and Pin they gave me without any success, yet I am able to access my personal profile.

To iceageheatwave- I do not think it is a big deal if you send your secondary out a little late, heck when I got my interview I only had a week to do the thing before my interview so they didnt get it till the morning i arrived and I got in A-OK

Bit of schocker in the mail today...I recieved an interview invite from wvsom. Did anyone else have issues accessing the secondary after they recieved this email? I used the ID and Pin they gave me without any success, yet I am able to access my personal profile.

Now for this problem It all had to do with the resolution, hell on some computers i still cant get it to log on, firefox seems to work better than internet explorer but mess around with the settings they tell u on the log in page that might help or send angie or annette an email they are both really awesome and will help u out!

so irresponsible of you .. you just cant be a doc cuzz of that ... :rolleyes:

Don't worry.

WVSOM is like the world's most bleeding heart liberal school. You will see when you go to your interview. When you walk into the freshman lecture hall, look for a fish tank. That's where I sit.

FYI: It's not a goldfish. If you see a gold fish, then you went to the wrong desk. :smuggrin:

no worries - i sent my secondary in the week before my interview and actually forgot turn in the health and tech standards form. the morning i got there for the interview, they had me sign the form and were really nice about it (the admissions staff are great!). anyway, i got accepted and they currently have my $2000 for next fall.

good luck at your interview! :luck:

They are pretty understanding... I'd say just get it there as soon as you can, but don't wait too long.

~"The Don"

I was just reading your note. and I was wondering how long did it take WVSOM to tell you that you got accepted?! thanks!
also, I have this feeling that I screwed up on the interview. I did not sleep at ALL the night before.. my thoughts were choppy.. my application is great. I did ok on the interview.. I am so stressed about it..!! any advice?!

... I have this feeling that I screwed up on the interview. I did not sleep at ALL the night before.. my thoughts were choppy.. my application is great. I did ok on the interview.. I am so stressed about it..!! any advice?!

Yeah, take a breath and let it go. It's over now, and I'm sure you did as well as you could; it went how it went. Worrying over it now won't make the outcome better, it will just make the intervening time more difficult for you. There's no way to say how well you actually did on that interview, since it's a highly subjective thing, and we are not the most accurate in judging our own performance. Good luck, and go do something FUN. ;)

I was just reading your note. and I was wondering how long did it take WVSOM to tell you that you got accepted?! thanks!
also, I have this feeling that I screwed up on the interview. I did not sleep at ALL the night before.. my thoughts were choppy.. my application is great. I did ok on the interview.. I am so stressed about it..!! any advice?!

just like the correlation between decreasing pirate numbers and global warming, there is definitely some sort of Evil Code that says that the opinion of an interview decreases proportionally after the interview day. Dont worry and nit pick your answers to death, im sure you did fine.