WVSOM vs NSU-KPCOM vs PCOM GA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

matt2024

Reaction score
I have admissions from above three schools. Thanks for any thoughts and advice. here are few of the points I have so far:

WVSOM:

Great interview vibes. Dean and student body seem very supportive. Good rotations within WV. Good established and state school. Residency placement is good but not sure if they have any advantage over others. Board Qs used for internal exams as well. Primary con is rural area and all rotation sites are in WV. 4 hours from any major metro area like Pittsburgh.

NSU-KPCOM (Davie):

Great location. Well established in South Florida. Good rotations within South Florida are. More diverse community around school and metro. Cons being higher COL and not sure how good the residency match is and how supportive student community is and how good the Academic prep for board exams might be.

PCOM-GA:
PCOM is well established even though this campus is new. Noticed PCOM have their own residency program and might be an advantage if PCOM GA students are considered for Phily residencies.

Members don't see this ad.

WVSOM. I have not heard complaints about the school and it is cheaper. Nova's admin has been student unfriendly before and PCOM's status does not extend to its branch campuses. They may have issues with rotations after UGA's recent announcement.

WVSOM. I have not heard complaints about the school and it is cheaper. Nova's admin has been student unfriendly before and PCOM's status does not extend to its branch campuses. They may have issues with rotations after UGA's recent announcement.
Thanks much for your feedback. Can you elaborate a bit on UGA's recent announcement?