WVU and USF

Started by BAZ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BAZ

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the Univ South Florida and WVU programs. I have noticed that USF takes many of their own students.
 
I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the Univ South Florida and WVU programs. I have noticed that USF takes many of their own students.

Im assuming you mean the morgantown program?

USF is moe competitive because of the location. I didn't interview there, but several posts on scutwork made mention of the rather harsh call schedule by psych standards and large work load.

I did interview at the morgantown program and really liked it. They get quality residents as well. Program seems to provide quality training. I also like how they separated the inpatient units into 4 different divisions...