WVU applicants

Started by Spriggy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spriggy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I talked to the admissions committee at WVU this afternoon. They said they were running about a week behind sending out status letters and that we probably would hear something next week. I've heard of a few people getting rejection letters already so I'm thinking the people who didn't receive a letter yet are either wait listed or accepted. 😕
 
Well, scratch that theory. Just found out that the people who have been rejected already were people who didn't get interviews.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, scratch that theory. Just found out that the people who have been rejected already were people who didn't get interviews.

Yeah, I was rejected w/out an interview. I think there was at least one or two other people on SDN that were rejected w/out an interview too. I got the letter today 12/3, but it was dated 12/1 (i'm on the west coast) hope that helps you guys know where they are...
 
I live in Morgantown and I have also heard that the admissions committee is a little behind this year. I have a good source that indicated that they were deliberating this past week. I have no idea when they will mail letters, however. Sorry, wish I could be of more help MOUTHY! Good luck everyone.
 
I live in Morgantown and I have also heard that the admissions committee is a little behind this year. I have a good source that indicated that they were deliberating this past week. I have no idea when they will mail letters, however. Sorry, wish I could be of more help MOUTHY! Good luck everyone.
Thanks for the info:clap:
 
I have a good friend at WVU who interviewed yesterday, and the recruitment specialist said that they were indeed behind, and that they expected to send out letters next week. I wish I had better news, but unfortunately, we Mountaineer-hopefuls are still going to be in limbo for the time being. 😳