WVU supplemental

Started by Shane41
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shane41

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ha anyone recieved this yet? I looked on their website for information on sending them money or something in advance to recieving information regarding a supplemental fee/application but cant find anything. Should I wait for them to contact me?

Thanks
Shane
 
Ha anyone recieved this yet? I looked on their website for information on sending them money or something in advance to recieving information regarding a supplemental fee/application but cant find anything. Should I wait for them to contact me?

Thanks
Shane

I just got mine today (through snail mail). They request the fee and supplemental submitted together, within 2 weeks of receiving the letter. I would just wait for them to contact you. AADSAS was mailed out on Aug. 15th for me, so depending, yours may be coming soon!