WW Basic B's Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stagg737

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Basic B****es game thread! There will be plenty of Pumpkin Spice Lattes, NorthFace jackets, and murder for everyone!

This is a basics/open format game, so there will be minimal mechanics which will be known to all from the start.

Rules are as follows:

1. Post edits are ok, but do not edit lynch votes.
2. There are no PMs this game unless otherwise specified.
3. If you're not in the game (aka if you're dead or spectating), please refrain from posting in thread other than a dying post or two.
4. Do not share night results in the thread or in PM before the night write-up is posted.
5. You may not share anything from mod PMs other than role name. Feel free to copy/paste or quote other PMs, but no screenshots.
6. Lynch will close at 9:00pm Correct Standard Time and Night will close at 9AM. Contingency actions are appreciated and Night may close early at mod discretion.
7. If it comes down to mylo, you may choose to refrain from voting, but if a single vote is placed for a player it will count.
8. Breaking any of the above rules may result in immediate mod-killing depending on salt levels of mods.

Game format is as follows:

There are 3 wolves total with one alpha. There are no other wolf PRs.
Wolves will have 1 extra NK.

Village will have 3 power roles:
1 Protector
1 Blocker
1 Gossip
Protector and Blocker are as usual.
Gossip will be allowed to open a PM with 1 person each night which will remain open until lynch close the following day.

Everyone else is vanilla.
There are no 3rd parties, conversions, or resurrections.
There are no items.
Individuals performing actions will not be informed if their action was successful.
Individuals having actions performed on them will be informed that someone interacted with them, but not who performed the action.
Outcomes of ties will result in 1 of the vote leaders being lynched which will be determined by RNG.

Some tips:
1. There is no village code/roles are NOT indicative of affiliation.
2. Write-ups will not contain any clues for solving the game. Any extraneous writing or comments will be mod flare and should not be used to attempt to game-solve.
3. There is no minimum post requirement, but I encourage a decent amount of activity lest you want salt in your lattes.

If you have not received a role PM you are a Vanillager. (Will send the rest of roles out tomorrow)

It is now D1. Lynch closes at 9pm Correct Standard Time. Now start gossiping!

1. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
2. @MixedAnimals77
3. @Coopah
4. @dolphin106258
5. @Ms Procrastinator
6. @FrostySparrow
7. @mizchiefmanaged
8. @Miranda Senft , @mypetmoose (Twoose)
9. @allieh8607
10. @StartingoverVet
11. @muttmanager
12. @Barkley13
13. @StayingPositive2017
14. @Animal Midwife
15. @PippyPony
16. @Navilly

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Can you discuss a bit more about alpha wolf? Traditional werewolf had alpha be the converter, which there is none. Meaning is it a one lynch avoidance? Are they the wolf providing the extra kill? Etc.

Reactions: 1 user
Also rule #7 makes it seems at MYLO that you can’t change your vote, is that the case?

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
Can you discuss a bit more about alpha wolf? Traditional werewolf had alpha be the converter, which there is none. Meaning is it a one lynch avoidance? Are they the wolf providing the extra kill? Etc.

On this site alpha is typically unlynchable (or unkillable other than a vig shot) until all other wolves are dead, which is how this game will run.

Also rule #7 makes it seems at MYLO that you can’t change your vote, is that the case?

No, you can change your votes at any time. That rule is saying that in order to "no lynch" every player must abstain from voting.

On this site alpha is typically unlynchable (or unkillable other than a vig shot) until all other wolves are dead, which is how this game will run.
3 wolves and 1 of them is hard to kill? That seems overpowered for this size game. You Obviously didn’t attend the LIS school of game design that says games should be harder for wolves to win!

I know I complain about this mechanic but that doesn't make sense to me. What would be the point of no lynching?

But also, why are we talking about mylo already?
Because no lynch is a big pivotal point in open and some semi-open setups between wins amd losses, but between the extra kill/alpha and mylo not existing, it's just a fancy decoration.

Some tips:
1. There is no village code/roles are NOT indicative of affiliation.
Except like...they kind of are ;)

Game format is as follows:

There are 3 wolves total with one alpha. There are no other wolf PRs.
Wolves will have 1 extra NK.

Village will have 3 power roles:
1 Protector
1 Blocker
1 Gossip
Protector and Blocker are as usual.
Gossip will be allowed to open a PM with 1 person each night which will remain open until lynch close the following day.

Members don't see this ad :)
So salty so soon? I mean I understand the concept unlike pips. What I dont get is why it's being mentions D1 before a lynch has even got through. Imo talk about it when you need to cross that bridge...
Please finish the last sentence. I'm on the edge of my seat.

• Haha
Unofficial Do These Votes Make Me Look Fat Lynch Tally

Fern (1) - SOV
AM (2) - pippy, mixalot
Allie (1) - AM
Ms P (1) - Barks

5/16 voting
Lynch close at 10pm EST?

I dont follow. The elipse is more like I finished my sentence trailing off into silence. For someone who hates talking about game mechanics for the most part I'm just not understanding what is happening here. Its not to the same extent as heavy mechanics talk but very similar. I'm just not understanding your current play. I gotta go to work I'll mull over your vote the rest of the day and see what happens.

I dont follow. The elipse is more like I finished my sentence trailing off into silence. For someone who hates talking about game mechanics for the most part I'm just not understanding what is happening here. Its not to the same extent as heavy mechanics talk but very similar. I'm just not understanding your current play. I gotta go to work I'll mull over your vote the rest of the day and see what happens.
Since you're the mylo expert, when should we talk about it since D1 is "incorrect". Though I don't know why you have to "see what happens" when everything already happened that you've chosen to vote me for.

I'm grumpy?

Source: all of your posts so far, which I have quoted below as a compilation and highlighted the snark. You also already messed up one of your tells, and I think you know which one it is.

If so, no lynch is completely useless this game
between the extra kill/alpha and mylo not existing, it's just a fancy decoration.
Since you're the mylo expert, when should we talk about it since D1 is "incorrect". Though I don't know why you have to "see what happens" when everything already happened that you've chosen to vote me for.

In the new tradition of @Dr. ForgotToFlush , I am dubbing you Animal Snarkwife today

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Can you clarify what you mean here?

I would like to see her interactions with other players and get a chance to see how everyone else is playing. I dont remember getting this much salt from AM before when I've voted for her so it seems wierd to me. Maybe my memory isnt serving me correctly. Its early as well so evaluating all players is beneficial which is why I'd like to see how the day goes maybe other players will standout to me more than her. Maybe her play will improve to move her down my sketch list.

See above for voting. Theres still alot of day left. Not D1 maybe day before or two days before mylo it just seems off coming from you and doesnt seem like typical you. Which is why I'm also skeptical because I feel it's out of character for you period. Hence my skepticism and reason I need to mull it over some more and see some other interactions

Source: all of your posts so far, which I have quoted below as a compilation and highlighted the snark. You also already messed up one of your tells, and I think you know which one it is.

In the new tradition of @Dr. ForgotToFlush , I am dubbing you Animal Snarkwife today
I guess I'm failing to see the snark in all but the last two posts.

I'm not really sure what you're referring to with the tell, but since I'm village I don't know that that knowledge is useful to me anyways.

Also, thanks a lot FTF. :p

Last edited:
Lynch MA

Putting a vote here for now.
Not sure why your reasoning for lynching AM was that mylo is being mentioned D1. AM wasn’t the first to bring it up from the mod post. Seemed like a few people thus far have and their questions on why it mattered were answered by AM.
(Edit for clarification) As a noob player, are the reasons AM gave for mylo discussion a fair response? They seem to be imo.

I would like to see her interactions with other players and get a chance to see how everyone else is playing. I dont remember getting this much salt from AM before when I've voted for her so it seems wierd to me. Maybe my memory isnt serving me correctly. Its early as well so evaluating all players is beneficial which is why I'd like to see how the day goes maybe other players will standout to me more than her. Maybe her play will improve to move her down my sketch list.

See above for voting. Theres still alot of day left. Not D1 maybe day before or two days before mylo it just seems off coming from you and doesnt seem like typical you. Which is why I'm also skeptical because I feel it's out of character for you period. Hence my skepticism and reason I need to mull it over some more and see some other interactions

I feel like last game was a lot of salt (from everyone) in comparison to this one so far

Last edited:
What's the day before or two days before mylo in this game?

I would like to see her interactions with other players and get a chance to see how everyone else is playing. I dont remember getting this much salt from AM before when I've voted for her so it seems wierd to me. Maybe my memory isnt serving me correctly. Its early as well so evaluating all players is beneficial which is why I'd like to see how the day goes maybe other players will standout to me more than her
Ah ok. So you meant you will reevaluate your own vote for her, not reevaluate how you feel about her voting for Allie? Am I understanding that correctly?

Maybe her play will improve to move her down my sketch list.
But as a follow up... Do you think her game play so far is not sound?

Lynch AM

Because she is grumpy already

Ew Pippy are grumpy and snarky gonna be synonymous here? Don’t make me hold back on my snark levels. :laugh:

Quick PSA

For our Twoose hydra @mypetmoose will be the player posting on thread. HOWEVER, if MPM is unavailable or busy we are allowing @Miranda Senft to place/change lynch votes on thread, but she will not be allowed to comment otherwise.

Reactions: 1 users
Abilities are obviously indicative, roles are not. Yes, I am one of those people who consider these to be separate concepts.
So role reveal is allowed but ability reveal and results are not?
5. You may not share anything from mod PMs other than role name. Feel free to copy/paste or quote other PMs, but no screenshots.

D1 Do These Votes Make Me Look Fat? Lynch Tally

Fern (1) - SOV
AM (2) - pippy, mixalot
Allie (1) - AM
Ms P (1) - Barks
Mixalot (1) - Frosty

6/16 voting

Lynch close at 10 PM EST

Also who starts a game at 4am lol.

lynch Mixy

AMs snark level is similar to last two games, vill both times so no idea what you are talking about

Reactions: 2 users

Why does this make her a lynch target? Lynch pip

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah lol, also thought about lynching pip but decided Mixy jumped on the thought process. Though Mixy was much more invested so did consider pips as more shade...
You take one I'll take the other

Reactions: 2 users