WW Basic B's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So, question. I want to play but I will be visiting my boyfriend for the next few weeks. I want to spend as much time with him as possible but he works all day so I can be available during the day but not necessarily every time for lynch close. Can I hydra with someone who will be around for the wafflefests?
Moosedra?

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
So, question. I want to play but I will be visiting my boyfriend for the next few weeks. I want to spend as much time with him as possible but he works all day so I can be available during the day but not necessarily every time for lynch close. Can I hydra with someone who will be around for the wafflefests?
Moosedra?

I support a Moosy/petmoosy hydra! :heckyeah:

@capri1722 come play! :shy:

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
1. BBC
2. Mixy
3. Coop
4. Dolphino
5. MsP
6. Sparrow
7. Miz
8. Two-headed Moose
9. Allie
10. SOV
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. paws
15. AM
16. pip
17. Nav

I am off 3 of next 4 days, let’s get this started,

For the record,,,basics games are not my forte.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Since we're getting good numbers I'll close sign-ups and get roles out tonight. First lynch will be tomorrow. If you want to play sign up by 10pm Correct Standard Time tonight.

Also, once the game thread is started I will not be adding new players since I will be including the number of wolves in the game.

Reactions: 1 users
Since we're getting good numbers I'll close sign-ups and get roles out tonight. First lynch will be tomorrow. If you want to play sign up by 10pm Correct Standard Time tonight.

Also, once the game thread is started I will not be adding new players since I will be including the number of wolves in the game.
Finally a game in CST :love:

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Which one is correct by your misinterpretation (I assume you don't actually mean the correct one PST)

Which one is correct by your misinterpretation (I assume you don't actually mean the correct one PST)

PST is Partially Standard Time
MST is Mostly Standard Time
CST is Correct Standard Time
EST is Early Standard Time
And no one cares about Alaska or Hawaii

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users
PST is Partially Standard Time
MST is Mostly Standard Time
CST is Correct Standard Time
EST is Early Standard Time
And no one cares about Alaska or Hawaii
**** this is going to be legit hard to figure out time-wise, so two hours and not three difference? Ok I might **** up once or twice or all game long pls don't hold it against me

Reactions: 1 user
**** this is going to be legit hard to figure out time-wise, so two hours and not three difference? Ok I might **** up once or twice or all game long pls don't hold it against me

********lynch coopah******

Already laying the Wolfy groundwork to intentionally miss lynches ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
As long as there's someone telling me how much time I have left til lynch close I'm good.

Reactions: 1 users
It will? So 10pm EST? 7PM PST? Cause I thought you said 10PM correct or whatever???

That's just for when I'm closing sign-ups tonight. lynch close will be at the normal time. Not sure when night close will be but there will be few enough abilities that it shouldn't matter.

Do I sign up, or do I not sign up or do I sign up

Wait no not sign up. I need to have self control
Tots tho plz

I will provide you with lots of praise and tell you how good you are playing ;)
you're appealing to my desire for constant admiration and praise :shy:
BUT ALAS I have a LA gross final tomorrow and immuno on Friday and I must persevere!

• Haha
Okay, I'm working on the game now. If anyone else wants to join do so in the next 20-30 minutes, now is the last call.

Current Roster:

1. BBC
2. Mixy
3. Coop
4. Dolphino
5. MsP
6. Sparrow
7. Miz
8. Two-headed Moose
9. Allie
10. SOV
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. paws
15. AM
16. pip
17. Nav

Tots: (Idk, I'll figure ya'll out laters)

Okay, I'm working on the game now. If anyone else wants to join do so in the next 20-30 minutes, now is the last call.

Current Roster:

1. BBC
2. Mixy
3. Coop
4. Dolphino
5. MsP
6. Sparrow
7. Miz
8. Two-headed Moose
9. Allie
10. SOV
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. paws
15. AM
16. pip
17. Nav

Tell ziggy she can’t tot and only play, and we will have 17 :D

Finish your LA final and play. Immuno isn't even a real thing.
but but but all the ILs and TGFs and THs and ABCDEFGs confuse me so
gross final is in the morning :thinking:

Sign-ups are closed. Roster is finalized. Roles will be out when they're out.

Current Roster:

1. BBC
2. Mixy
3. Coop
4. Dolphino
5. MsP
6. Sparrow
7. Miz
8. Twoose
9. Allie
10. SOV
11. Mutts
12. Barks
13. paws
14. AM
15. pip
16. Nav

Thanks for the tag, but no summer break for me. I’m at officer development school now and get about an hour of free time and not much sleep. Won’t be done until July, then moving.
Big man moving on up. Dropping that N off of his NCO. Kill it!

Should've listened to nav and stagg

Tots/subs? :cat: (is this how the emoji works from my phone?)
Edit yesss : cat : does work!!