WW Erratic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry, that is me. I don't like the anonymity thing. Too many people take certain things as gossip or absolute truth and then we get stuck without knowing what is really true and what was actually anonymous and can't be proven.
I had one instance where I was arguing pretty hard against you, I believe, because of the anonymity bit. But I knew, because of my role, that it was true, but had no way to communicate it to other people to get them to vouch for me.
3550614976_24105029_answer_5_xlarge.png

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@SummerTheLynx We're talking about you. All good stuff, I promise.

Mod gods, were all of his results bad? I don't remember if it said in his role description. When I died he told me he thought I was a wolf and that trh was a prostitute or something.

Reactions: 1 users
@SummerTheLynx We're talking about you. All good stuff, I promise.

Mod gods, were all of his results bad? I don't remember if it said in his role description. When I died he told me he thought I was a wolf and that trh was a prostitute or something.
he would have falsely seered everyone but the unseerable wolf

Reactions: 3 users
Haha there were so many perfect rolls, I was sure they weren't RNG. And then I was trying to figure out what dyachei and lis were implying by making me an accident-prone horse.

Good game, wolves!
>implying I have a brain :p
Ftfy

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for modding, dyachei and lis! It was a fun game. I liked the no pming part, and the limitations on seer abilities.

@WillowLeaf the stuff about horses...well they are pretty breakable. So we decided to play with that. Your chances at silencing were due to potential colic, lameness, or sudden death. Because horse.

Reactions: 3 users
@WillowLeaf the stuff about horses...well they are pretty breakable. So we decided to play with that. Your chances at silencing were due to potential colic, lameness, or sudden death. Because horse.
Oh, I got the horses are breakable part. I was just joking that if all the rolls had been non-random, maybe you were calling me clumsy/accident-prone or something, which would be accurate. ;)
I really liked the role though! It was interesting.

Thanks for the game dyachei and lis!
Sorry I suck so bad

I 100% knew it! Especially after the whole thing with my results saying trh was a prostitute due to the balls thing. I was being set up for failure :( :p

Well. Yes. :) But we did sneak some useable info into your results, sorta. And you were the only person who could seer the 'unseerable' wolf.

But kudos, you were one of the only people to even attempt to use the nightly gossip column well. With so much seering/tracking I was hoping for people to use the nightly write-up better. Sure, you couldn't entirely trust anything you read there because the wolves could have used it too (I don't believe they used it <at all> until Rojo was converted and he stuck a few random non-strategic things in there), but it was there to allow you to communicate without PMs.

When you can't PM, or when you don't have your own info-gathering mechanism, you have to find another way to gather info. I personally like to go for the "attack someone at random in thread and put them on the defense and evaluate how they defend themselves" method. I think too many players just sorta shrug, throw up their hands, and decide they can't contribute unless they have one of the 'special' roles.

Rojo, I do agree with Dy. We both noted a change in the tone of your posts after conversion. Nevertheless, I feel you played it very, very well. I have always been a proponent of throwing another wolf under the bus at just the right moment, and I think you timed it extremely well. Tried to, anyway. The villagers sorta worked against you on that one, but it still worked out for you just fine.

I was surprised the wolves decided to choose 1 conversion (with the bonus of being able to kill that night) instead of 2 conversions (but no kill on conversion nights). Statistically, the latter would be the better move, especially in today's games where people are suspicious of conversions even if there haven't been no-kill nights. Still, it worked for them.

Rojo's seering as fapper (or whatever) was purely a last-second addition after some of you suggested the role in the game thread. I was amused, so I added it for my own amusement.

Don't be sorry. I made most of the decisions that cost the villagers the game. I suck super bad.

I thought you had a few moments of real insight and smart play. There were just a couple times where you needed to go just. a. tiny. bit. further in your thinking. You were so close to lynching the right people a couple times but didn't pull the trigger. Not bad play at all - just didn't quite get it done.

Thanks for the game LIS and dy! Sad to have no real chance to play, but dems da breaks. Good jorb, Rojo. Funny stuff to have you pull out the win despite killing off most of us.

In other news, for the zodiac convo, I am a Pig that enjoys drowning peo... er, um, has a love of water. :)

lat7CU9YvsQ.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Thanks for the game LIS and dy! Sad to have no real chance to play, but dems da breaks. Good jorb, Rojo. Funny stuff to have you pull out the win despite killing off most of us.

In other news, for the zodiac convo, I am a Pig that enjoys drowning peo... er, um, has a love of water. :)

lat7CU9YvsQ.jpg
Your creepiness never disappoints.

Reactions: 2 users